- CC BY-SA 4.0: all the text content (such as articles) and media files;
- GPLv3: HTML/CSS/JS/etc of the blog itself, code examples in articles and other source code, if not explicitly stated otherwise;
- some source code and other materials published on the website might have their own licensing terms, in every such case there will be a license file provided.
- Hugo (with my custom theme) for generating the actual website
- remark42 for comments
- Bootstrap Icons for icons, duh
- mark.js for highlighting in search results
- Hamburgers for the main menu in mobile version
- Bootstrap and (regretfully) jQuery are used in some parts too
You can write a comment right here below. If your comment is about some particular article, then better leave it under that exact article, not here.
It is also possible to obtain my e-mail address from a (signed) commit in any of my recent repositories on GitHub.
Here’s also my PGP key.